- About Continue
- BUY NOW!
- Back Issues
- The Search For A Perfect Battlefield
- The Heist
- Bytes & Pieces
- Indie Darlings
- Pixels & Shadows
- War Games
- Issue #01
- Issue #02
- Issue #03
- Contact Us
Check out a sample of what Issue #01 has in store below. If you like what you see,
you can buy the full issue for just $4.99.
If you can’t see the above magazine either click on ‘Open publication’ just above
or you can download the Issue 1 Sample as a PDF (8Mb) by clicking here.
The above sample edition is just a brief taster of the content we bring you in the full magazine. Things like:
- The Perfect Battlefield – What exactly goes into creating the ultimate multiplayer combat arena? Will Porter asks the great and the good of gaming foremost FPS designers to share their thoughts on map design.
- Indie Darlings – Life as an independent game developer is a mixture of thrills, fear and taking life by the balls. Craig Lager profiles seven of the leading lights of the indie scene to find out why they do it.
- Pixels and Shadows – Just how noir is L.A. Noire? Screenwriter and film noir expert Vince Keenan explores the subtle influences behind Rockstar’s crime hit.
- The Heist – Stealth games make it look so easy: sneaking, bluffing, hi-tech gadgets. But as Dan Griliopoulos discovers, when you try it for real, things don’t always go according to plan.
- War Games – Chris Donlan’s grandfather spent the majority of WWII in a German POW camp with only an early copy of Monopoly to see him through. It taught him more about life than he could ever have imagined.
- Bits and Pieces – Daniel Ness trawls through the long history of popular videogames being transferred to the tabletop. From the early days of Pac-Man and Frogger right up to the dice-based incarnation of Gears of War.
As well as in-depth features about gaming culture, Continue brings you insightful thoughts about the ‘Gaming Sciences’ from experts in their fields, witty opinions from our leading columnists, and a day-by-day round up of the last three months in gaming news.
The above Sample Edition is designed to give you a flavour of the full magazine and we’d love to know what you think. You can find us on Facebook and Twitter, or just send us an email by clicking here.