- About Continue
- BUY NOW!
- Back Issues
- The Search For A Perfect Battlefield
- The Heist
- Bytes & Pieces
- Indie Darlings
- Pixels & Shadows
- War Games
- Issue #01
- Issue #02
- Issue #03
- Contact Us
Check out a sample of what Issue #02 has in store below. If you like what you see,
you can buy the full issue for just $4.99.
If you can’t see the above magazine either click on ‘Open publication’ just above
or you can download the Issue 2 Sample as a PDF (10Mb) by clicking here.
The above sample edition is just a brief taster of the content we bring you in the full magazine. Things like:
- The French Connection – From blockbusters to indie fare, the artistry of the French game design ethos has influenced generations. We talk to leading créateurs français to try and define the ‘French Touch’.
- Virtually Yours – Balancing genuine emotional intimacy and gratuitous titillation in games is a tricky affair, and very few get it right. It’s even harder to take seriously when you know the models involved.
- Playing The Long Game – Some board games last an hour, some last a night, but a rare few transcend a single evening’s pleasure, calling on anything up to several months per session. Energy drinks at the ready…
- The Lost Shrine Of The Trickster God – Running a tabletop RPG at home is a million miles away from the high-pressure, time-restricted world of convention game mastering.
- Making It Up As They Go Along – Self-generating content is increasingly being seen as a lifeline for independent game developers on tight budgets, but there are as many pitfalls as benefits for the unprepared designer.
- The Financial Frontier – Kickstarter may have spearheaded a funding revolution for game creators, but it’s only one side of the story. How are publishers, developers and the public reacting to this sea change?
- The Social Touch – Multiplayer takes on a whole new meaning in public. A series of indie gatherings and games is exploring the social side of gaming and examining what it means to play together.
As well as in-depth features about gaming culture, Continue brings you insightful thoughts about the ‘Gaming Sciences’ from experts in their fields, witty opinions from our leading columnists, and a day-by-day round up of the last three months in gaming news.
The above Sample Edition is designed to give you a flavour of the full magazine and we’d love to know what you think. You can find us on Facebook and Twitter, or just send us an email by clicking here.